May 15, 2001
May 15, 2001
For all math teachers in grades 6-12, this practical resource provides 130 detailed lessons with reproducible worksheets to help students understand geometry concepts and recognize and interpret geometry's relationship to the real world. The lessons and worksheets are organized into seven sections, each covering one major area of geometry and presented in an easy-to-follow format including title focusing on a specific topic/skill, learning objective, special materials (if any), teaching notes with step-by-step directions, answer key, and reproducible student activity sheets. Activities in sections 1-6 are presented in order of difficulty within each section while those in Part 7, "A Potpourri of Geometry," are open-ended and may be used with most middle and high school classes. Many activities throughout the book may be used with calculators and computers in line with the NCTM's recommendations.
Genre: Mathematics, Education
Sub-Genre: Secondary, Teaching Methods + Materials / Mathematics, Geometry / General, Teaching Methods + Materials / General
- Genre: Mathematics, Education
- Subgenre: Secondary, Teaching Methods + Materials / General, Geometry / General, Teaching Methods + Materials / Mathematics
- Age: Teen
- Language: English
- Author: Gary Robert Muschla , Judith A. Muschla
- Online Item #: 11503439
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-06-0504
- ISBN: 9780130600387
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported