The George Foreman Champ grill in black has a small footprint, making it ideal for kitchens with space constraints or in dorm rooms. It has a 36-square-inch cooking surface to grill burger patties, steaks and more. It has a double non-stick coating for easy food release and fast cleanup. This coat allows you to cook healthy meals without oil. Its patented slope design allows grease and excess oil to slide off. This George Foreman cooking grill has an embedded heating element for fast and uniform heat distribution. It has a dishwasher-safe drip tray. This non-stick electric grill comes with a spatula for cooking and serving. It has a preheat indicator light that lets you know when the grill is ready.
- Appliance Capabilities: Grill
- Grill Surface Area: 36 sq. in.
- Features: Drip Tray, Folding Handle, Hidden Hinges, Floating Hinge
- Includes: Recipes, Spatula, Instruction Manual
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Baking Cooking Surface: Nonstick
- Wattage Output: 760 Watts
- Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe Parts, Hand Wash, Wipe Clean