Common feeding issues like gas and fussiness can be contributed to your baby’s developing digestive system but may also be due to milk or lactose intolerance. Gerber Good Start Soy formula helps to avoid fussiness and gas due to milk or lactose intolerance for digestive comfort while providing complete nutrition. Comfort for your baby means happiness for all.
• 12.9 Ounce container - Makes 22, 4 Fluid Ounce bottles
• Stage 1, birth-12 months: Milk and lactose-free nutrition made with soy proteins to ease digestion for tiny tummies that are milk or lactose intolerant
• Expert-recommended DHA
• Non GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients
• Gerber is a leader in infant and early childhood nutrition. Have questions? We are awake when you are 24/7: 1-800-284-9488
Container Type: canister
State of Readiness: mix
- Online Item #: 15115932
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 007-09-0055
- Made in the USA or Imported
take a closer look.
View more details about this item, using the latest information direct from the manufacturer.see more details
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.