May 5, 2010
May 5, 2010
One of two new titles in the bestselling "Get Ready for School" series reinforces basic age-appropriate knowledge in the subjects of math and science through engaging activities
Get Ready for First Grade: Math and Science introduces age-appropriate science concepts through a series of fun activities and experiments. The skills covered include completing patterns, matching pairs, matching words or numbers to pictures, connecting the dots, solving puzzles, completing mazes, and more. Topics include estimating; simple tables and graphs; basic addition and subtraction; telling time; animal habitats; plants and life cycles; food groups; weather conditions; the sky, land, and bodies of water; and more.
- Genre: Mathematics, Science, Juvenile Nonfiction, Education
- Subgenre: Elementary, Teaching Methods + Materials/ Science + Technology, Science + Nature / General, General, Study + Teaching, Teaching Methods + Materials / Mathematics, Mathematics / General
- Age: 4-8 years
- Language: English
- Author: Elizabeth Van Doren
- Online Item #: 12324149
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-04-4285
- ISBN: 9781579128319
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported