May 11, 2011
May 11, 2011
For half a decade, the Get Ready for School series has been a summer staple for parents seeking to prepare their children for the challenges of the upcoming school year. Each title in the series reinforces essential, age-appropriate skills, recognized by educators nationwide, through fun and engaging activities such as coloring, completing patterns and mazes, matching pairs, connecting the dots, and more. Now, the original three books in the series have been revised and brought up-to-date, with brand new covers and art to match the rest of the series.
Get Ready for Kindergarten builds confidence and skills in areas such as reading and beginning spelling, counting from 1 to 20, and learning to add and subtract, and it teaches concepts such as opposites, same and different, and sequencing. Along with all-new art, this revised edition includes 30% brand-new activities.
- Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction, Family + Relationships, Education
- Subgenre: School + Education, Life Stages / School Age, General
- Language: English
- Author: Black Dog & Leventhal Pub
- Online Item #: 13363877
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-05-8582
- ISBN: 9781579128685
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported