August 3, 2011
August 3, 2011
Before she can rest in peace, Charlotte Usher must return to the tragic site of her death: high school. She still has one last assignment to complete, but no one explained what happens if you fall in love with your class project.
Charlotte would die (again) for love. But when her only chance at an afterlife means having to face the dreaded, all-too-familiar pains of being invisible, it may be too much for her to withstand.
Charlotte Usher must pass one last hurdle before going on to the afterlife, and that means being a guardian angel of someone at Hawthorne High. Unfortunately, she's not in charge of Scarlet, her new boyfriend, Eric, is. And Charlotte must help someone that brings up a lot of angst and confusion. Will she find a way to make this work, or have to start all over again? This is the final book in the Ghostgirl trilogy.
Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Juvenile Fiction
Sub-Genre: Girls + Women, Social Issues / Adolescence, Education, Social Issues / Death + Dying, School + Education, Social Issues / Friendship, Horror + Ghost Stories
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Juvenile Fiction
- Subgenre: Social Issues / Adolescence, Girls + Women, Social Issues / Friendship, Education, Horror + Ghost Stories, Social Issues / Death + Dying, School + Education
- Age: Teen
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Tonya Hurley
- Online Item #: 13564618
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-68-4095
- ISBN: 9780316133166
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported