Known for her warm personality and creative approach to everyday cuisine, Giada De Laurentiis brings her signature style to Target, offering a unique and integrated approach to the table. Her exclusive Target line features this Ceramic 2-qt. Oval Baker with a beautiful design that can go from the oven to the table with ease.
Cauliflower and Pancetta Gratin
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon all–purpose flour
1/4 cup capers, rinsed and drained
8 oz. cooked pancetta, cut into pieces
1 cup grated Gruyere, divided
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 pound cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
1 cup bread crumbs
Olive oil, for drizzling
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease baking dish. In medium bowl, whisk cream and flour. Add capers, pancetta and 1/2 cup of cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cook cauliflower in boiling water, about 2 minutes; drain. Toss with cream mixture; pour into dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and remaining cheese. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake 35 to 40 minutes until top is golden brown.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Total Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Giada De Laurentiis 2010
- Capacity (volume): 2.0 Qt.
- Baking Dish Material: Ceramic
- Pan-Sheet Material: Ceramic
- Protective Qualities: Rust Resistant, Tarnish Resistant, Warp-Proof, Odor Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Heat Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 3.0 " H x 8.12 " W x 13.5 " D
- Weight: 2.5 Lb.