June 1, 2005
June 1, 2005
The author uses his research on the Fortune 500 to create a blueprint for turning good companies into spectacular ones.
The result of a five-year study of companies that rose to the top and stayed there, GOOD TO GREAT identifies the characteristics that lead to success in business. Collins, also the author of BUILT TO LAST (2002), offers ways that companies can plan and change in order to make the climb with confidence over the long term. Eleven companies--out of the original 1,435 examined--are discussed in detail, including Wells Fargo, Fannie Mae, Walgreens, and Kimberley-Clark. Topics covered include "Level 5 Leadership", "A Culture of Discipline", and "Technology Accelerators."
Genre: Social Science, Business + Money Management, Self Improvement
Sub-Genre: Management, Development / Business Development
- Genre: Self Improvement, Business + Money Management, Social Science
- Subgenre: Management, Development / Business Development
- Publisher: Harperaudio
- Edition: Unabridged
- Language: English
- Release Date: June 1, 2005
- Author: James C. Collins
- Online Item #: 11458502
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-03-1036
- ISBN: 9780060794415
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported