$60.00 - $120.00
Gourmet Hard Anodized cookware is harder than other conventional cookware. Hard anodization is a manufacturing process that treats the aluminum to make it harder and more durable. The result is a solid coating distinguished by its dark gray color. This process creates a surface typically harder than other conventional cookware.
- Heavy-Gauge Hard Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Teflon® platinum nonstick coating & NSF certified
- Ergonomically designed cast stainless steel riveted handles
- Heat- and Shatter-Resistant Glass Lid with Stainless Steel Rim
- Oven-safe up to 350 °F (176 °C); compatible with the following cooktops: gas, electric and ceramic glass