Help keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facing up to 40 lbs. longer than most other car seats in the US. Then, it secures your forward-facing child in a 5-point harness until he is 65 lbs. (the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child stay harnessed as long as possible). Other features like EPS, energy absorbing foam, side-impact testing*, removable infant insert and toddler headrest help keep your child snug and secure on all his journeys.
Need help deciding which car seat is right for you and your baby? Use Target's car seat buying guide
- Features: LATCH Compatiblity, EPS Safety Foam, Removable Head Support, Removable Seat Pad
- Includes: Car Seat
- Converts to: Forward-facing Seat
- Safety and Security Features: LATCH Equipped Car Seat, 5-Point Harness, Side Impact Protection
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With Soap and Water, Machine Wash
- Rear Facing:Minimum Weight: 5 Lb.; Maximum Weight: 40 Lb.
- Forward Facing: Minimum Weight: 20 Lb., Maximum Weight: 65 Lb.
- Material: Plastic, Microfiber, Metal
- Dimensions: 26.0 " H x 20.75 " W x 27.0 " D
- Weight: 19.4 Lb.
- Assembly Details: assembly required, no tools needed
- Certifications: Meets ASTM Standards, JPMA Certified, Meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, Meets CPSC Standards