Searching for a grad program? Graduate & Professional Programs: An Overview 2012 contains more than 2,300 university/college profiles noting degrees available, enrollment figures, tuition, financial support, housing, faculty, research affiliations, library facilities, and contact information. This graduate guide enables students to explore program listings by field and institution.
- This guide is part of Peterson's six-volume Annual Guides to Graduate Study, the only annually updated reference work of its kind, provides wide-ranging information on the graduate and professional programs offered by U.S.-accredited colleges and universities in the United States and throughout the world.
- Informative data profiles for more than 2,300 institutions, including facts and figures on accreditation, faculty, students, degree requirements, application deadlines, expenses, financial support, and application contacts.
- Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by each featured institution, give complete details on the graduate study available.
- Expert advice on the admissions process, financial support, and accrediting agencies.
- Comprehensive directories list programs in each volume.
- Up-to-date appendixes list institution changes since the last edition and abbreviations used in the guide.
- Genre: Education, Study Guides
- Subgenre: Higher, Graduate School Guides
- Format: hardcover
- Release Date:
December 20, 2011
- Date Published:
December 20, 2011
Author: S. Peterson
see shipping & returns
review this item
special offers and deals.
This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend $50 on qualifying items.,
- Online Item #: 13854949
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-07-0245
- ISBN: 9780768932805
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported