November 9, 2010
November 9, 2010
Test pilot Hal Jordan was chosen to become a Green Lantern, one of an intergalactic police force. Armed with his incredible power ring, which creates anything he can imagine, he protects Earth from extraterrestrial threats of every kind. This graphic novel sequel to "The Sinestro Corps War" is the prelude to the next major event in the DC Universe, "The Blackest Night", and features the war of light exploding across the Vega System. The Green Lantern Corps led by Hal Jordan battle the bizarre Orange Lantern Corps and their commander, Agent Orange, the most disgusting, filthy and vile being in the universe. Plus, the secrets of the Guardians' pact with the criminals of the universe that had previously kept the Vega System off limits is finally revealed.
Larfleez, aka Agent Orange, wields the power of the Orange Lantern Battery and controls the evil Orange Lantern Corps. Hal Jordan--who is laden with a ring that leaches his energy and will not leave until Hal finds something to genuinely hope for--must lead his Green Lantern Corps against Agent Orange's pernicious light in this collection (issues 39-42).
- Genre: Comics + Graphic Novels, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Graphic Novels / Science Fiction, Conflicts + Dualities, Human Qualities + Behavior, Literary Genres + Types of Novels, War + Military, Graphic Novels / Superheroes
- Language: English
- Author: Geoff Johns
- Illustrator: Rafael Albuquerque , Philip Tan , Eddy Barrows , Ivan Reis
- Online Item #: 12987285
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-55-3217
- ISBN: 9781401224202
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported