December 3, 2013
January 21, 2014
From March blossoms to the October harvest and back again, this one-of-a-kind book guides readers through every week of the year with the freshest fruit and vegetable choices for their green smoothies. Selecting the perfect combinations of newly picked seasonal ingredients ? spring?s Swiss chard and blueberries, summer?s watercress and cherry, autumn?s kale and pomegranate, and winter?s Asian greens and mandarin oranges ? these creative recipes make for delicious, ultra-healthy beverages. Complete with gorgeous photographs to accompany the clear instructions, this book makes green smoothie enthusiasts marvel at the easiness and tastiness of these recipes. A daily diet rich in greens can prevent obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and even some types of cancer, but most people don't eat anywhere near the recommended amount. Those who make green smoothies part of a healthy lifestyle are able to cut calories, increase energy, and transform their physical and mental health.
- Genre: Health + Wellness, Cooking + Food + Wine
- Subgenre: Specific Ingredients / Vegetables, Beverages / Non-Alcoholic, Vegetarian, Diets, Seasonal, Beverages / General
- Language: English
- Release Date: January 21, 2014
- Author: Kristine Miles
- Online Item #: 14377614
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-07-7837
- ISBN: 9781612431727
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported