Hartz® UltraGuard Plus™ Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs - 16 oz product details page

Hartz® UltraGuard Plus™ Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs - 16 oz

Zoom is not available for this image.

$7.39

delivery service options available in cart

learn more about delivery service options

Product Information

  • Ingredients:
  • Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos (1.08%), (S)-Methoprene (0.07%). Other Ingredients: (98.85%).
  • Allergens & Warnings:
  • Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Do not use on puppies less than twelve (12) weeks old. Do not spray in eyes. To prevent harm to you or your pet, read entire label before use. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or medicated animals. Sensitivity may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to aquatic invertebrates. Using it in a manner other than that described by this label could result in harm to aquatic invertebrates. First Aid: If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-275-1414 twenty four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days a week. Note to Physicians and Veterinarians: This product contains tetrachlorvinphos (an organophosphate) which is a cholinesterase inhibitor. Cholinergic symptoms may include salvation, miosis, incoordination, muscle fasciculation and/or weakness, vomiting and diarrhea. Atropine is antidotal. 2-PAM may be effective as an adjunct to atropine. Call a Poison Control Center for further information.