John Haws patented his first metal watering can in 1885 and although this version is made of blow-molded plastic, it still retains many of the features of that original design. It has 2 handles for balance and effortless watering when the water level in the can changes and the tall neck prevents water from spilling out when it is tipped forward. The can comes with a removable plastic-backed brass rose with a fine spray that prevents soil washout. The watering rose can be pointed upwards for a gentle spray or downwards for a heavier spray. Made of high-grade recyclable plastic for strength and rigidity.
- Features: 2 Handles
- Protective Qualities: Leakproof
- Capacity (volume): 0.6 Gal.
- Dimensions: 6.0 " D x 6.0 " W x 6.5 " H
- Weight: 2.0 Lb.
- Warranty Description: Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Assembly Details: no assembly required