Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise is proudly made with real, simple ingredients like cage free eggs*, responsibly sourced oils and vinegar. It's simple. Only the finest, real ingredients go inside Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise. Indeed, we’re on a mission to use 100% cage - free eggs and 100% responsibly sourced soybean oil by 2020, and we’re already well on our way. No wonder we deliver the rich and creamy taste America loves.
* At least 50% in every jar of Hellmann’s Real
• Enjoy the delicious creamy taste of Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
• Made with real simple ingredients, like cage - free eggs (at least 50% in every pack), oil, and vinegar
• The ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads
• Use Hellmann’s as an ingredient to transform your barbecues and everyday chicken dinners into juicier, more delicious meals
• Rich in Omega 3 - ALA (contains 650mg ALA per serving, which is 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value of ALA)
• Gluten Free and Kosher
State of Readiness: ready to eat
Storage State: room temperature
- Online Item #: 13050508
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 212-08-0574
- Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.