October 15, 2009
October 15, 2009
The first practical book on how to use salt crystal lamps
• Explains the mental and physical benefits of these lamps
• Shows where to place them for maximum effectiveness
• Discusses how to use them to enhance meditation, relaxation, Reiki, positive thinking, and chakra work
Natural salt crystal has been credited with a range of curative powers, from air purification to migraine relief to protection against airborne germs. Mined in the foothills of the Himalayas, where they have absorbed mineral elements that enrich them and imbue them with different colors, salt crystal lamps release healing negative ions into the air when turned on. Like the energizing negative ions released in the natural settings of mountains, waterfalls, or beaches, the negative ions emitted by these lamps increase oxygen flow to the brain, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost daytime energy. These ions also naturally counteract the effects of the electromagnetic waves we are bombarded with from appliances like televisions, computers, and air conditioners. Salt crystal lamps have also proved to protect against airborne germs and can reduce the symptoms of allergies, sinus problems, “brain fog,” and insomnia.
This book offers in-depth instructions on where to place these lamps in the home for maximum effectiveness, how to choose the optimal color lamp based on its color’s therapeutic benefits, and how to use them to enhance meditation, relaxation, Reiki, positive thinking, and chakra work.
- Genre: Science, Self Improvement, Body + Mind + Spirit
- Subgenre: Chemistry / Inorganic, Personal Growth / General, Crystals, Earth Sciences / Mineralogy, Healing / General
- Language: English
- Author: Clemence Lefevre
- Online Item #: 11662587
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-14-2000
- ISBN: 9781594773099
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported