Hoover's all-terrain vacuum uses the power of heated water and steam to deep clean carpet, vinyl, tile, hard and hardwood floors. It even has an attachment to clean upholstery. It's 132 watts of 12-amp power in an upright, extractor vacuum with a quick-release, 30-foot power cord. The vacuum has dual V-nozzles, spinscrub brushes, 2 separate water tanks for clean and dirty water and the detergent mixes automatically. It comes with bare floor tools for wood and tile, edge cleaners, removable tool caddy, 8-inch hose, scrubbing brushes, upholstery brush, power hand tool, squeegee attachment and detergent solution. Hoover is a quality-designed product built to last.
- Powerful 12-amp upright extractor vacuum with all-terrain capability
- Dual V nozzle, heated function and SpinScrub brushes give your home a super-charged cleaning
- Automatic detergent mixing systemcleaning solutions included
- Bare floor tools for wood and tile; edge cleaners tackle hard-to-reach spots
- 8' hose; removable tool caddy; 30' power cord with quick release
- Features: On Board Tools, Separate Clean and Dirty Water Tanks, Adjustable Height
- Includes: Scrubbing Brushes, Upholstery Brush, Squeegee Attachment, Power Hand Tool, Cleaning Solutions, Owner's Manual
- Cleaning Surface Type: Carpet, Hard Floor, Hardwood, Multi-Purpose, Upholstery
- Cleaning Path Width: 13.0 "
- Water Tank Capacity: 1.0 Cu. Ft.
- Cable/Cord Length: 30.0 " L
- Power Source: Electric
- Wattage Required: 1320 Watts
- Battery: no battery used
- Assembly Details: assembly required