May 1, 1994
May 1, 1994
"Remarkable...An affirmation of the strength and power of individual lives, and the way they cannot help fitting together."
THE NEW YORK TIMES BOOK REVIEW
An extraordinay and moving reading experience, HOW TO MAKE AN AMERICAN QUILT is an exploration of women of yesterday and today, who join together in a uniquely female experience. As they gather year after year, their stories, their wisdom, their lives, form the pattern from which all of us draw warmth and comfort for ourselves.
A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE COMING OUT FALL 1995
-- with Maya Angelou, Winona Ryder, and Rip Torn
Genre: Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
Sub-Genre: Settings, People + Places / United States / General, General, Hobbies + Activities, Peoples + Cultures, Stages of Life, Literary, Family + Friendship, Human Qualities + Behavior, Literary Genres + Types of Novels
- Genre: Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: General, People + Places / United States / General, Stages of Life, Hobbies + Activities, Peoples + Cultures, Settings, Literary, Human Qualities + Behavior, Family + Friendship, Literary Genres + Types of Novels
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Whitney Otto
- Online Item #: 11452745
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-02-6744
- ISBN: 9780345388964
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported