Protect your hands from heat when handling hot foods with this pair of insulated rubber food gloves. Great for tasks such as removing food from the grill and shredding hot meat, these gloves withstand temperatures up to 248 degrees F.
- Gloves are used for pulling (or shredding) piping hot pork shoulders, taking beer can chickens off the can and removing hot foods from the grill
- These gloves are lighter and more flexible for greater dexterity and are well insulated to shield your hands from the heat
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Textile Material: Rubber ( 100 %)
- Care and Cleaning: Hand Wash
- Dimensions: 16.77 " L x 14.06 " W