Available in both hardcover and paperback, Intermediate Japanese includes an accompanying audio disc, and free web-based multimedia resources with additional exercises. A separate Workbook is available with corresponding one-of-a-kind practice activities.
What makes this series so popular?
* The focus is very visual. The book's narrative is told with manga-style story pages, and the CD_ROM uses colorful video.
* Authentic written, visual, and oral materials are embedded very naturally throughout the book.
* Independent learners and classroom students alike will find this an accessible and upbeat way to master contemporary Japanese.
* Kanji characters are emphasized here more than in other textbooks and are taught as an integral part of learning Japanese spoken vocabulary, rather than separately.
* By the end of this book, learners will have mastered 149 additional kanji, for a cumulative total of 300 kanji.
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Foreign Language Study / General
- English , Japanese
- December 10, 2011
- December 15, 2011
- Lisa Berkson , Michael L. Kluemper