June 3, 2011
June 3, 2011
Featuring time-tested safety concepts and the very latest industry standards in material design, the 2012 INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE LOOSE-LEAF version offers up-to-date, comprehensive insight into the regulations surrounding the design and installation of building systems. It provides valuable structural, fire-, and life- safety provisions that cover means of egress, interior finish requirements, roofs, seismic engineering, innovative construction technology, and occupancy classifications for all types of buildings except those which are detached one and two family homes and townhouses not more than 3 stories high. This loose-leaf version gives users the ability to easily remove pages of the code from the three-ring binder for ease of reading. The content in this code book is developed in the context of the broad-based principles that facilitate the use of new materials and building designs, making this an essential reference guide for anyone seeking a strong working knowledge of building systems.
- Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement, Architecture, Technology
- Subgenre: Construction, General, Engineering / General, Technical + Manufacturing Industries + Trades, Construction/General
- Language: English
- Author: International Code Council
- Online Item #: 13364446
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-63-5039
- ISBN: 9781609830397
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported