This third sequel to the 1975 mega-hit Jaws returns Lorraine Gary to the role of Ellen Brody, widow of the Roy Scheider character from the first two films. When her son Sean, the current police chief of shark-plagued Amity Island, is killed by the beast, Ellen goes to the Bahamas to comfort her surviving son. Michael Brody (Lance Guest) and his friend Jake (Mario Van Peebles) are marine biologists there to help, but in the end it is up to Ellen and her new beach-bum love -- played by Michael Caine -- to put a halt to the fishy horror. Director Joseph Sargent concludes the series with an ending chosen from several alternate possibilities. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
- Creature Film
- When Animals Attack, Terror in the Water
- 01 hr 31 min
- French , English , Spanish
- Spanish , French , English
- June 3, 2003
- Lorraine Gary , Lance Guest , Mario Van Peebles , Karen Young , Michael Caine
- James Martin Jr. , Jay Mello , Mary Smith , Melvin Van Peebles , Mitchell Anderson , Lee Fierro , William E. Marks , John Griffin , Anthony Delaney , Cedric Scott , Darlene Davis , Levant Carey , Romeo Farrington , Heather Thompson , Fritzi Jane Courtney , Cyprian R. Dube , David Willson , Diane Hetfield , Edna Billotto , Judith Barsi , Lynn Whitfield , Charles Bowleg
- Joseph Sargent
Rating: pg-13 - Graphic Violence, Adult Situations, Adult Language, Not For Children, Violence
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Made in the USA or Imported