Provide a secure and comfortable ride for your kids with the JPMA-certified Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport stroller. The seats have a cool climate rollup that reveals a mesh surface for proper air circulation. Plus, it becomes a head rest too. The Jeep Wrangler all-weather stroller has 2 reclining seats with 3-point harnesses in each to keep your kids safely strapped in. A quick-release buckle on the harness lets you easily put it on and take it off. Full swivel front wheels allow easy movement on any terrain. An individual canopy on each seat protects your kids from the elements. A built-in cup holder at the handle bar allows you to keep beverages handy. The cargo bags keep baby essentials within reach. This baby twin stroller can be quickly folded to a compact size for storage and transport. Each seat is designed to hold a child weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Features: Retractable Seat, 1 Built-in Cup Holder for Parent
- Stroller Functions: Front Swivel Wheels, Reclining Seat
- Includes: Stroller
- Safety and Security Features: 3-Point Harness
- Certifications: JPMA Certified
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Min. Stroller Weight Supported: 5.0 Lb.
- Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 50.0 Lb.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 6 Months and Up
- Material: Metal
- Protective Qualities: All-Weather Design
- Dimensions: 38.3 " H x 32.0 " W x 30.0 " D
- Collapsed Dimensions: 10.0 " H x 14.5 " D
- Weight: 22.75 Lb.
- Assembly Details: assembly required