June 1, 2010
June 1, 2010
With his ability to rouse the dead and invoke evil spirits of all sorts, Johannes Cabal has everything a necromancer could ever want, but he still feels like something is missing from his occultish existence. That would be his soul, which he sold to the devil many moons ago in order to gain his fiendish powers. In order to get his soul back, Johannes makes a desperate and dastardly deal with the devil, wherein he agrees to swindle one hundred strangers out of their own souls within one year. In order to reach out to the sort of rabble who might unwittingly agree to eternal damnation, Johannes raises a crew of zombified carnies and embarks on a traveling circus. Jonathan L. Howard's debut novel dazzlingly twists between caustic humor and cryptic horror, as readers soon find themselves rooting for Johannes to succeed in his wicked quest.
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Horror, Romance, Humorous Fiction, General, Religion + Beliefs, Types of Characters, Horror + Ghost Stories, Literary Genres + Types of Novels
- Language: English
- Author: Jonathan L. Howard
- Online Item #: 12223142
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-41-8362
- ISBN: 9780767930765
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported