May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012
Grace is back to her zany antics again! Grace and Mimi have a secret: Mimi is going to be a big sister. To get ready, the girls try being "mother's helpers" to a family down the street, and Mimi begins to doubt her big sister abilities when 4-year-old Lily seems to like Grace best. But when Lily turns into a Terrible Tutu, Grace can't escape her! Can Grace use her empathy powers to shows Lily and Mimi the creative path towards a new friendship?
When Grace's best friend, Mimi, shares the thrilling news that her parents are planning on adopting a little girl, she's really excited. The two hatch a plan for Mimi to get used to being a big sister by helping babysit the tutu-obsessed four-year-old Lily. But when Lily likes Grace better than Mimi, things get tough. Can Grace help Mimi feel like she'll be a great sister? With fun cartoon illustrations, this is the sixth book in the enjoyable Just Grace series.
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Juvenile Fiction
- Subgenre: Family + Friendship, Social Issues / Friendship, Humorous Stories, General, Family / General
- Age: 9-12 years
- Language: English
- Release Date: May 8, 2012
- Author: Charise Mericle Harper
- Online Item #: 14046482
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-80-0664
- ISBN: 9780547722276
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported