May 8, 2012
Learn the Basics with Just One Page of Activities Each Day!
Sylvan Learning's Kindergarten Page Per Day: Math Skills uses engaging games and activities to help children become familiar with early mathematics concepts, including:
- Numbers & Counting
- Estimating & Comparing
- Picture & Number Patterns
- Classification & Sorting
- Shapes & Sizes
Children improve their math skills while they complete fun activities, such as:
· Playing hide & seek by counting the number of times objects appear in colorful pictures
· Helping a friendly frog cross a pond while jumping only on lilypads marked with rectangles
· Determining which images are the "odd ones out" in a series of pictures of bugs, clothes, and food
· And much more!
With perforated pages that can easily be removed for short, portable lessons, Kindergarten Page Per Day: Math Skills will help give your child daily exposure to activities that are both fun and educational!
Author: Sylvan Learning
Genre: Education, Juvenile Nonfiction
- Genre: Education, Juvenile Nonfiction
- Publisher: Random House Information Group
- Pages: 64
- Online Item #: 14197609
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-07-5252
- ISBN: 9780307944580
- Made in the USA and Imported