KitchenAid first sold their home mixers in 1919. Since then, KitchenAid Stand Mixers have become easier for the home chef to buy, store and use, but the reputation for sturdy construction and reliable performance has not changed. The KitchenAid Artisan Mixer has a 5-qt. bowl with a comfort handle; it boasts 325 watts of power for mixing double batches. The KitchenAid Stand Mixer has an accessory hub that accepts a variety of attachments that simplify many common kitchen chores like vegetable slicing, food grinding and even making fresh pasta and homemade ice cream. Add this stylish and iconic tool to your kitchen today.
- During 2010, KitchenAid is proud to donate a minimum of $350,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure in conjunction with its pink product collection. Consumers must register each pink product purchased at www.CookfortheCure.com to generate a donation.
- Superior craftsmanship, timeless style and incredible versatility have made these mixers a fixture in chefs' and cooks' kitchens generation after generation
- Wattage Output: 325 Watts
- Number of Speeds: 10
- Capacity (volume): 5.0 Qt.
- Appliance Capabilities: Kneads, Beats, Whips, Mixes, Blends
- Features: Adjustable Speed Control, All Metal Drive System, Variable Speed, Tilt Back Head, Removable Bowl
- Includes: Dough Hooks, Instruction Manual, Pouring Shield, Recipe Book, Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl, Flat Beaters
- Material: Stainless Steel, Zinc
- Finish: Painted
- Metal Finish: Zinc
- Protective Qualities: Shock Resistant
- Safety and Security Features: Non-Slip Base, Safety Lock
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean, Dishwasher Safe Parts, Easy-To-Clean