Ceramic knives are at the forefront of cutlery technology. Forged from zirconia -- a material second only to diamonds in hardness -- the resulting blade is extremely durable and unbelievably sharp. They retain their cutting edge far longer than steel blades, and will not rust, stain, or oxidize. As a result, ceramic knives are also dishwasher safe, something no steel blade can claim. This KitchenAid 6-inch Ceramic Chef's Knife also features a nonslip silicone handle.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Includes: Knife Sheath
- Features: Comfort Grip Handle
- Blade Length: 6.0 "
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Cutlery Construction: Stamped
- Protective Qualities: Rust Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe
- Dimensions: 3.25 " W x 14.0 " H x 0.98 " D
- Weight: 6.2 Oz.
- Warranty Description: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty, 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty