Welcome to a new, more convenient way to make amazing homemade ice cream. The KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment fits virtually every KitchenAid Stand Mixer made since 1919. Just freeze the mixing bowl overnight, attach with the dasher to your stand mixer and watch your batter turn into soft-serve ice cream. It only takes about 20 minutes to be enjoying your own ice cream, or if you prefer hardened ice cream, put it in the freezer for an hour or 2. This is one of the most popular attachments for KitchenAid Stand Mixers, so forget about storing a big manual ice cream maker and rock-salt—this is easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store.
- For use with KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Makes up to 2 quarts of ice cream, sorbets and frozen desserts
- Innovative bowl design provides thorough freezing
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Number of Pieces: 4
- Includes: Instruction Manual, Recipe Book, Adapter Ring
- Capacity (volume): 2.0 Qt.
- Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe Parts, Wipe Clean With Soap and Water
- Assembly Details: assembly required, tools provided