Knork Flatware introduces a new level of functionality to tableware, guaranteed to modernize your dining experience. Beautifully styled and finely crafted, the Knork at first glance looks like any other piece of elegant stainless steel flatware. The proof is in the use. Incorporating critical modifications to the ages-old fork design, the Knork enables the user to cut through food. The knork is used by pressing down on the finger platform and using a rocking motion. The Knork has distinctive styling and is manufactured from the 18/10 forged stainless steel (18% chromium ensures durability, 10% nickel provides superior luster), hand formed from a single bar of the highest quality stainless steel available.
- Cut like a dinner knife and spear like a fork, together as one, without a sharp knife edge
- The knork is used by pressing down on the finger platform and using a rocking motion
- This motion makes it easy to cut through meats, vegetables—even pizza
- Number of Pieces: 20
- Includes: Dinner Knives, Salad Forks, Teaspoon, Dinner Forks, Teaspoons, Dinner Spoons
- Service for: 4
- Material: 18/0 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 18/0 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed
- Protective Qualities: Corrosion Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe, Do Not Use Lemon or Acidic Detergent
- Fork Length: 7.63 "
- Knife Length: 9.0 "
- Spoon Length: 7.63 "