Kyocera’s traditional Japanese knives feature a lightweight non-reactive ceramic blade. Their blades are made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic material that holds a razor-sharp edge ten times longer than steel. Advanced ceramic is second only to diamond in hardness, and these ceramic knives are designed to slice, mince and dice fresh produce and boneless meats with unrivaled ease and precision. The non-reactive blade won’t discolor foods or affect flavors. The resin handle is contoured for a comfortable grip. This utility knife features a 4.5” blade. Kyocera offers a lifetime warranty as well as complimentary sharpening for life (nominal fee for shipping and handling).
- Includes: Utility Knife
- Features: Ergonomic Design
- Blade Length: 4.5 "
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Handle Material: ABS
- Cutlery Construction: Forged
- Protective Qualities: Rust Resistant, Stain Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Warranty Description: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty