Featuring "Leap and the Beanstalk" and "The Three Little Frogs," LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook Learn to Read Collection Fairy Tales puts extra learning opportunities for young readers into beloved classics. While whisked away on 2 great fairy tales, kids will explore 100 early-reading keywords and exercises for building, decoding and sounding out skills, sight and word recognition and comprehension. Intuitive features, purposeful activities and plenty of resources make reading a truly immersive experience for kids ages 4 to 6. The eBook for the LeapPad Explorer automatically adjusts to 1 of 3 available reading levels based on comprehension activities and increases with skill. Little readers can hear words sounded out and engage with relevant game play that keeps things fun. LeapFrog books like this have content that focuses on listening and reading comprehension, writing, phonics skills and sight words that can't be sounded out and must be recognized by sight. All of this and more makes this eBook for the LeapPad Explorer truly "ultra." LeapFrog device sold separately.
- Features 100 early-reading words and teaches comprehension, sight words, phonics rules and decoding skills.
- The stories are written at 3 different levels, progressing from simple text to more complex words and sentences.
- Appropriate for children ages 4 to 6 years (grades pre-K to 1).
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
- Educational Focus: Reading, Motor Skills
- Features: Travel Size
- Number of Activities: 4.0
- Languages: English
- Learning Platform: Leap Frog LeapPad Explorer 2, Leap Frog LeapPad Explorer
- Interacts With: Electronic Learning System
- Computer Platform Compatibility: Windows
- x 0.46 " T
- Battery: no battery used