Teaching your child about the food groups is easy with this Healthy Helpings My Plate pocket chart from Learning Resources. The mat shows just how big a serving of grains, vegetables, fruits, protein and dairy should be at every meal. There are even small images of foods found in each group, which is helpful for kids who can't yet read. Each food group has its own color to help kids learn how to identify different types of food.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
- Grade Level: 2nd Grade, 1st Grade, Kindergarten
- Educational Focus: Physical Fitness, Teaching Aid
- Features: Storage Capability, Grommets for Hanging
- Number of Pieces: 91
- Includes: Nutritional Diagrams, Charts, Cards