LEGO Empire State Building architecture set gives your kids a glimpse of the rich history and architecture of the nation. They'll love to know more about this famous skyscraper as they put together more than 70 LEGO pieces to build the miniature Empire State Building. This LEGO building set model was designed and co-developed by Adam Reed Tucker. A great gift for your little engineer. Ages 10 and up.
- The Empire State Building was the worlds tallest building until 1972 when the World Trade Center opened
- It was completed in 1931 during the height of the Great Depression
- Voted one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Empire State Building is an Art Deco skyscraper and is considered the symbol of American skyscrapers
- This golden LEGO model, co-developed and designed by Adam Reed Tucker, celebrates the early age of skyscraper design
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 10 Years and Up
- Includes: Toy Building Components
- Number of Pieces: 77
- Material: Plastic
- Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Dimensions: 1.89 " H x 10.31 " W x 5.55 " L
- Product Weight: 0.4 Lb.
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
- Battery: no battery used