The LEGO Space Needle set will challenge the young architect. This plastic model is an accurate representation of the Seattle Space Needle. Model-building sets encourage kids to take interest in history, science and more.
- Built for the 1962 Worlds Fair, the Seattle Space Needle dominates the Seattle skyline with its characteristic flying saucer design
- Built to withstand winds of up to 200 mph and earthquakes up to 9.5 magnitude, the Space Needle clearly demonstrates the strength of its unique tripod design
- This stunning LEGO model, co-developed and designed by Adam Reed Tucker, captures the original Space Needles Race into Space design
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 10 Years and Up
- Includes: Toy Building Components
- Number of Pieces: 57
- Material: Plastic
- Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
- Languages: French, English, Spanish
- Dimensions: 1.89 " H x 10.31 " W x 5.55 " L
- Product Weight: 0.36 Lb.
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
- Battery: no battery used