Be prepared for all the situations that your next camping, hiking or trekking trip throws at you with the Lifeline first aid kit. Itll come in handy to treat the injured and sick members of your team. You can easily take care of scrapes, cuts, stings and other such injuries. This base camp first aid kit comes with various bandages, dressings, gauze pads, cleansing pads and tapes to dress wounds. Ointments, ibuprofen, acetaminophen tablets and other antibiotics offer relief from pain and fever. Vinyl gloves, tweezers, stainless steel scissors, recloseable bags and instant cold packs are some of the other essentials that come in this all-purpose first aid kit. The first aid booklet guides you through many of the procedures. All these supplies and more come neatly packed in a travel-sized carrying case. Wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- A comprehensive first aid kit with enough supplies to treat many kinds of injuries for many people
- Includes a variety of bandages, dressings, cleansing pads and ointments for treating cuts, scrapes, stings and other injuries
- Also includes a supply of ibuprofen and acetaminophen tablets
- Comes with additional supplies including vinyl gloves, tweezers, stainless steel scissors, recloseable bags, instant cold pack and more
- First aid booklet helps you as you provide treatment and everything packs up in a deluxe padded carrying case
- Package Quantity: 1
- Health Concern: Cuts, Scrapes, Blister
- Health Facts: Contains Antibiotics
- For Use On: All Purpose
- Includes: Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Antibiotic Ointment, Gauze Pads, Burn Relief Cream, Bandages, CPR Aid
- Product Form: Ointment
- Material: Nylon ( 100 %)
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Travel Size: Yes
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information.