Lodge's cast-iron Dutch oven is great for everyday cooking. You can use it to make soups, stews, deep fried favorites and more. This cooker is made of cast iron, which allows even heating of food and excellent heat retention. This 5-quart Dutch oven can be used on the stovetop, in the oven or even on a campfire. You can move it easily with its loop handles. It has a domed lid that retains moisture for self basting. It's warp-proof and resistant to chips, scratches, corrosion and rust. This Dutch oven comes pre-seasoned and ready to use out of the box. It can be washed with a stiff brush and water and should be dried immediately.
- 5-qt. capacity
- 8"-dia. cooking surface
- Loop handles on sides of pot and lid top
- Arrives pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Additional included items: Lid
- Features: Pre-Seasoned
- Capacity (volume): 5.0 Qt.
- Pan-Pot Size: 10.5"
- Pan-Pot Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Handle length: 4.0 "
- Baking cooking surface: Iron
- Protective Qualities: Corrosion Resistant, Heat Resistant, Warp-Proof, Scratch Resistant, Stain Resistant, Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Tarnish Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 10.37 " W x 6.87 " D x 12.62 " H
- Weight: 13.0 Lb.
- Cooktop Compatibility: Smooth surface non induction, Gas, Electric coil, Smooth surface induction