Enjoy cooking outdoors with the Lodge Logic Dutch oven. It's made of cast iron to retain heat and cook food quickly and evenly. Its flanged lid, used for the hot coals, doubles as a griddle when turned upside down. This 6-quart Dutch oven has legs for placing in a campfire or a fireplace. Clean the oven with water and a stiff brush.
- Official equipment of Boy Scouts of America
- This portable camp stove is the pot that does it all
- Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as griddle
- Integral legs make oven ideal for campfire and fireplace cooking
- Cleans easily with hot water and stiff brush
- Includes: Lid
- Material: Cast Iron
- Features: With Legs
- Capacity (volume): 6.0 Qt.
- Care and Cleaning: Clean with Water and Stiff Brush
- Dimensions: 12.0 " L x 12.5 " W x 7.25 " H
- Weight: 19.0 Lb.
- Baking Cooking Surface: Iron