Five years after the critical and commercial disappointment of Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, director David Lynch returned to the big screen with this cryptic thriller about confused identities and ****** obsession. Fred (Bill Pullman) is an avant-garde jazz saxophonist who shares a luxurious but fashionably barren house with his wife Renee (Patricia Arquette). Fred suspects that Renee may be unfaithful to him, but realizes he has bigger things to worry about when a series of videotapes appear at his door that prove someone is watching his home from the outside and inside. When Renee is found murdered, Fred finds himself behind bars, but one morning Fred is no longer in his cell. He has seemingly been transformed into Pete Drayton (Balthazar Getty), a young auto mechanic who foolishly allowed himself to get involved with the wife of gangster Dick Laurent (Robert Loggia), a luscious blonde named Alice who looks exactly like Renee. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
- Surrealist Film
- Crumbling Marriages, Dangerous Attraction, Mistaken Identities
- 02 hr
- English , Spanish , French
- March 25, 2008
- Patricia Arquette , Balthazar Getty , Robert Blake , Bill Pullman
- Jack Nance , Lisa Boyle , John Roselius , Gene Ross , Jack Kehler , Marilyn Manson , Scott Coffey , Twiggy Ramirez , Gary Busey , Michael Massee , Henry Rollins , Lou Eppolito , Natasha Gregson Wagner , Robert Loggia , Richard Pryor , Jennifer Syme
- David Lynch
Rating: R - Graphic Violence, Strong Sexual Content, Nudity, Not For Children, Profanity
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Made in the USA or Imported