The M.Y. Rockboard scooter in orange can be used in rockboarding mode or as a low-profile kick scooter. Change instantly between the 2 modes for the most fun. It has a rear-spring enhanced suspension that helps your kids enjoy smooth rides on any pavement. A telescoping downpipe with a height adjustment lock makes it easy to adjust the height of the handles. With a comfortable grip and an aluminum alloy brake handle, this 2-wheel scooter offers hours of rockboarding fun with perfect control. This Rockboard mini scooter has a reinforced handlebar assembly. Its oversized nylon coupler allows the handlebars to be folded easily for compact storage and easy transport. 200 lbs. capacity. Ages 8 and up.
- Features: Adjustable Handlebar Height, Folds
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Wheels: 2
- Front Wheel Material: Urethane
- Front Wheel Size: 200mm
- Rear Wheel Material: Urethane
- Rear Wheel Size: 200mm
- Wheel Base: 200.0 mm.
- Bearing Type: ABEC-3
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200.0 Lb.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
- Dimensions: 8.25 " H x 39.0 " L x 15.0 " W
- Weight: 29.4 Lb.
- Warranty Description: Limited 90 Day Warranty