March 27, 2012
April 24, 2012
Anyone hoping to get into a pharmacy school must take the PCAT-the Pharmacy College Admission Test, a standardized exam that measures the aptitude and skills of pharmacy school applicants.
Peterson's Master the PCAT offers the essential test prep for each of the exams on the PCAT: Writing (parts I and II), Verbal Ability, Biology, Chemistry, Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Ability. Packed with practice tests as well as expert test-taking advice and thorough subject review, Peterson's Master the PCAT provides the essential preparation that test-takers need to score high. Readers will find helpful details about the PCAT-registration, scoring, and reporting of scores. Multiple-choice practice tests provide detailed answer explanations to help test-takers score high on the PCAT.
- Genre: Education, Study Guides, Medical
- Subgenre: Workbooks, Counseling / Vocational Guidance, Education + Training, Test Preparation + Review, Pharmacy
- Language: English
- Author: S. Peterson
- Online Item #: 13914099
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-78-6067
- ISBN: 9780768934786
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported