July 31, 2013
July 31, 2013
The authors discuss each stage of the weaving cycle and the associated mechanisms involved and introduce the reader to the classification of different types of weaving machines and the basic mechanisms involved. This leads to a discussion of the principles and mechanisms of warp release (warp let-off), while also providing a description of the warp shed. Next, the book reviews how the supply of weft is maintained on a weaving machine and describes the different methods of weft insertion used on weaving machines. Later chapters describe safety devices provided on woven machines and the different types of weaving machine driving and stopping mechanisms and ways of estimating the optimal parameters of weaving machine settings. Finally, the conclusion explores transportation of raw materials and outputs within the weaving factory. The book also includes an in depth glossary and full bibliography.
Genre: Business + Money Management, Technology
Sub-Genre: Textiles + Polymers, Technical + Manufacturing Industries + Trades
- Genre: Technology, Business + Money Management
- Subgenre: Textiles + Polymers, Technical + Manufacturing Industries + Trades
- Language: English
- Author: Palitha Bandara , Elena V. Chepelyuk , Valeriy V. Choogin
- Online Item #: 14531035
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-82-5841
- ISBN: 9780857097804
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported