- Standard comfortable and durable Captain’s Seats that feature deep-contoured
cushions and backs for maximum comfort and superior user positioning and lateral support.
- Captain’s Seats swivel and feature a fold down backrest with 25 degrees of recline and an
adjustable height headrest.
- Seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23".
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to user. Armrests are also
removable and height and width adjustable for positioning, support and adaptability
to the user.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest
and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm for additional positioning flexibility.
- Standard footplate can be flipped up out of the user’s way and adjusted in both height and angle.
- Chair can be fitted with optional elevating legrests allowing the user to travel comfortably
with their legs raised—a necessity for those with some medical conditions, such as edema.
- Standard positioning belt for added user security.
- Extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability.
- Programmable controller with common connectors is easy to service and setup and can
be personalized for individuals with special requirements.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry free travel.
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed,
which can be helpful for transport.
- P22 model features a Captains Seat back and a solid “pan” base that allows for the addition
of a separate 18” or 20” seat cushion.
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- Features: Cushioned Seat
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300.0 Lb.
- Rear Wheel Dimensions: 3.0 " W x 10.0 " Dia
- Dimensions: 23.0 " H x 24.0 " W x 37.0 " D