OW DOES IT WORK? Set up to 4 Daily Alarms to alert you when your medication is due. A repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, the date and which daily dose to take. ("Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th.") Press the "Alarm Acknowledged Button" to confirm compliance and the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock tells you when the next daily dose is due.
• TRI-DATE VERIFICATION: matching the visual dates on pill boxes and clock with audible alerts assures accuracy
• TALKING ALARM alerts users when it's time to take medication
• Set up to 4 ALARMS DAILY to alert you when your medication is due
• LOUD & EXTRA LOUD sound settings ensure the alarm is heard
• RED & GREEN COLOR CODING shows when daily dose is complete
The Standard Pill Box (included in the MedCenter System and all other standard MedCenter organizers) has an individual dose compartment which measures roughly 15/16" wide x 1" long x 3/4" deep on the inside. Each Pill Box contains four of these dose compartments.
Because pills and vitamins differ greatly in overall size, in order to better answer the question of how many pills / vitamins will each pill box hold, we calculated the amount of Advil® and m&m® candies would fit in each compartment and Pill Box:
Standard Pill Box
(16) Advil® per dose compartment or (64) Advil® total per Pill Box
(10) m&m® candies per dose compartment or (40) m&m® candies per Pill Box
Health Facts: Non-toxic Materials
Features: Compartments for Entire Month
Number of Compartments: 35
Capacity (volume): 1
Care and Cleaning: Clean with Water
Product Size: One Size Fits All
Battery: required, not included: 2 AA
- Online Item #: 11219589
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 094-01-0880
- Item can be gift wrapped.
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.