July 1, 1997
July 1, 1997
Even the smartest women play dumb when it comes to relationships. They make the same mistakes over and over again; they fall for the same kind of guys; and they cry to the same friends when, inevitably, the relationship goes sour. Bestselling authors Steven Carter and Julia Sokol have written the book for every woman who would like to be smarter when it comes to affairs of the heart--Men Like Women Who Like Themselves.
With the candor, compassion, and expert advice that marked their bestseller What Smart Women Know, Carter and Sokol provide the essential insights all women need to know in order to forge healthy, committed relationships. Based on the simple but powerful notion that a lasting relationship means putting yourself first, that true love can only spring from self-love, Men Like Women Who Like Themselves is a trove of relationship wisdom for today's woman.
More relationship advice from the authors of "What Smart Women Know". They assert that success in love is related to high self-esteem.
- Genre: Self Improvement, Social Science, Psychology, Family + Relationships
- Subgenre: Interpersonal Relations, Customs + Traditions, Human Sexuality, Sociology / General, Personal Growth / General, Love + Romance, Personal Growth / Self-Esteem
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Steven Carter , Julia Sokol
- Online Item #: 11404132
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-02-1862
- ISBN: 9780440506157
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported