#1 bestselling biographer Christopher Andersen provides this no-holds-barred biography as shocking and uncompromising as Mick Jagger himself, timed to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the Rolling Stones and their world tour.
Mick Jagger is one of the dominant cultural figures of our time—swaggering, strutting, sinister, and mesmerizing—yet he has vowed never to write his own life story. Now, Christopher Andersen provides an explosive, compelling, and definitive biography for Stones fans of all ages.
Andersen's 1993 book, Jagger Unauthorized, made front-page headlines. Mick builds on that book with stunning insights and revelations, new to this book, including:
- Jagger's bisexual history and the list of famous lovers that just keeps growing.
- Mick's killer instinct for business, which has enabled him to amass a personal fortune of over $400 million.
- Cocaine, LSD, hashish, and speed: Flabbergasting detail about the true extent of Jagger's substance abuse.
- Jagger's connections to the Royal Family—continuing today with William and Kate—and the curious circumstances surrounding his knighthood.
- The threats to Mick's life, including the chilling details of the assassination attempt the FBI kept secret for decades.
- And of course Jagger's strange, love-hate relationship with Keith Richards, which continues to this day.
Mick is an authoritative look at the leader of the world's greatest rock-and-roll band and is destined to become the definitive biography every fan must have.
- Biography + Autobiography
- Gallery Books
- July 10, 2012
- July 10, 2012