The first guide to working with microchakras, the channels within each of the 7 major chakras
• Identifies 147 microchakras that affect our spiritual evolution and daily well-being
• Introduces the new field of Microchakra Psychology and its practical component of InnerTuning, the use of precise sacred sounds that release energy blockages within the chakras
• Includes a 28-minute CD of InnerTuning sacred sounds
Each of the traditional 7 chakras contains 21 microchakras, which enable the chakras to process information related to our thoughts, feelings, and behavior. When the energy flowing in the chakras is blocked, our physical, emotional, and psychological well-being is compromised. Through the unique practice of InnerTuning--a system of precise, potent sounds and mantras--blockages in the microchakras can be released so the subtle body can become realigned and physical and mental health can be restored.
Sri Shyamji Bhatnagar developed the InnerTuning technique from his early work with breath and sacred sounds, which began at age 12 with his guru in India. In 1967 his discovery of the 147 microchakras inspired his creation of Microchakra Psychology, a blend of ancient wisdom and contemporary psychology that explains the workings of the subtle body and how openings or blockages in the chakras can either encourage or sabotage psychological health and spiritual development. In this book, Shyamji describes methods for optimizing energy flow in the microchakras using the practice of InnerTuning in order to enhance one’s well-being and promote spiritual growth through the power of sound, breath, and the divine energy that resides within us all. A 28-minute CD of InnerTuning sacred sounds is included.
- Psychology, Health + Wellness, Body + Mind + Spirit
- Spirituality / General, Meditation, Yoga, General
- July 13, 2009
- July 13, 2009
- Sri Shyamji Bhatnagar, David Isaacs