February 11, 2013
April 12, 2011
A street fighter trained in martial arts and possessing a deep Islamic faith, Midnight is not your average teenager. So when he decides to marry a young woman from Japan named Akemi, nothing--even her father's disapproval will stop him. When Akemi's father kidnaps her, however, Midnight must leave behind in Brooklyn his mother and sister, who he protects at any cost, to undertake an around-the-world adventure to rescue the woman he loves. This is the third novel, after THE COLDEST WINTER EVER and MIDNIGHT, from acclaimed author Sister Souljah.
Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
Sub-Genre: Love + Relationships + Sex, Types of Characters, Society + Social Issues, Literary, Family + Friendship
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Family + Friendship, Literary, Society + Social Issues, Types of Characters, Love + Relationships + Sex
- Language: English
- Release Date: April 12, 2011
- Author: Souljah , Sister Souljah
- Online Item #: 12934699
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-01-0655
- ISBN: 9781439165355
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported