May 1, 2012
Minette's Feast introduces the iconic American chef Julia Child to a new audience of young readers through the story of her spirited cat, Minette, whom Julia adopted when living in Paris. While Julia is in the kitchen learning to master delicious French dishes, the only feast Minette is truly interested in is that of fresh mouse! This lively story is complete with an author's note, a bibliography, and actual quotations from Julia Child and comes just in time for the 100th anniversary of her birth.
Author: Susanna Reich , Amy Bates
Genre: Biography + Autobiography, Cooking + Food + Wine
- Genre: Biography + Autobiography, Cooking + Food + Wine
- Age: 4-8 years
- Publisher: Abrams, Harry N., Inc.
- Pages: 40
- Release Date: May 1, 2012
- Online Item #: 14213392
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-07-5312
- ISBN: 9781419701771
- Made in the USA and Imported